To All Our Many Friends
Our Pat Conroy Literary Center has reopened to the public for in-person tours and a limited number of in-person events. Please keep in mind these safety precautions when planning your visit:
For your safety and ours, please…
- Masks policy. Masks are recommended but not mandatory.
- Limit attendance to no more than 8 guests in our interpretive center at one time.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet or more away from guests and volunteers.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Sign our guest book.
Interpretive Center Visitor Hours:
- The Center is on its regular schedule you see at the very, very top of this page. That schedule is also down the page beneath the large video graphic – you can’t miss the schedule shown on these two places on this HOME page…!!!
For all EVENTS please go to top menu “Events” then “Monthly Calendar” – you’ll easily find your way… Or click here to take you there…
Do you have a question? See FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) menu item at the top right of any page
Please follow this space for future announcements about the Pat Conroy Literary Center