Join us for our Open Mic Night, hosted by the Lowcountry Writers Group (a chapter of the SC Writers Association) and presented in partnership between the Pat Conroy Literary Center and Common Ground Coffeehouse.
Open Mic Night is held on the second Thursday of each month from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. at Common Ground Coffeehouse and Market Cafe. Come to read or come to listen and enjoy the company of our local literary community.
- All genres and levels of experience welcome.
- Sign up at the door as you arrive.
- Please stick to the 3-minute read time. Be polite! Thanks! Remember, the 3 minutes includes any introduction you make to set up your reading.
- We’ll fit in as many writers as we can!
- Support Common Ground by buying a beverage or fun treat.
We want to build our community of writers and an appreciation for the art and talent of new, emerging, and long-time writers.Thank you for supporting this partnership!